2 years in a similar position on another cruise ship or in Hotel/Restaurant.
- In charge of production, presentation and organization of all products served in the dining room.
- Replacing the Head Waiter in absence.
- Enforce in cooperation with the Head waiter the STAR CLIPPERS Hotel concept as well as the rules from the manual.
Task and responsibilities
- Planning and organization of the service during all buffets, menus, à-la-carte and special events.
- Coordination and professionalism in the use of manpower, machinery, utensils and material.
- In charge of the professional use, cleaning and maintenance of the machinery and utensils in the restaurant and back office (pantry).
- Control during the service of quality and quantity as well as the control and recycling of the left overs and the over production of the buffets and dining.
- Correct storing of returned products of the galley and saving the filling up of the buffets etc.
- Daily check of the merchandise on hand.
Meet Iwan, Waiter on the Star Clippers ships, and see how his positive mindset makes our guests so happy.
In my country, Indonesia, a smile always comes from the heart. Our passengers feel this very clearly!