Superior: Captain regarding Ships safety management system and procedures.
Department Head: Hotel Manager
Preferably 2 years in a similar position on another cruise ship or as Entertainer in a Resort Hotel. Fluent English, German and French.
- In charge of presentation, organization and cost control of all Excursions.
- Host Star Clippers passengers during the day and organize the Entertainment and Sports Program.
- Responsible for guiding and training all employees in the Sport- and Entertainment department.
- Enforce, in cooperation with all department heads, the STAR CLIPPERS concept as well as the rules from the manual.
Task and responsibilities
- Give information regarding surroundings and landmarks on the bridge when the ship enters a port.
- Planning and organization of the operation during the day for Star Clippers Passengers and special events.
- In charge with the Purser for the administration and reservation of all matters for the Excursions.
- In charge with the Purser and Asst. Purser for the administration and organization of embarkation and disembarkation of passengers.
- In charge and in control of Sportsteam, Entertainment and Masseuse.
- Information to the superior of all unregular activities in the Entertainment Department.
- Cooperation with other departments.
- Integration in the Team and assistance and performance in special activities.
- Liaising with Tour Agents.
Meet Carlos, Cruise Director, and learn about his Experience on Board.
The perfect atmosphere and the limited number of passengers makes it a pleasure to assist in any situation.