Superior: Captain regarding Ships safety management system and procedures, Hotel Manager regarding hotel operation and guest services, Related dept heads in the main office
Department Head: Related dept heads of Marine & Hotel Ops in the main office
- 2 years in a similar position on another cruise ship.
- In charge of a clean, organized and hygienic store according to USPH and HACCP standards.
Task and responsibilities
- Control of the reception of products regarding quality, quantity and the correct storage.
- Coordination of ordering with the Hotel manager and the Executive chef.
- Organizing of FIFA (first in, first out) in the cooler and deep freezers.
- Organization and controlling of proper requisitions for the whole hotel department.
- Daily control of the minimum and maximum stock, preparing the monthly inventories, maintaining statistic reports and controlling the food cost by means of delivered products to the departments.