Superior: Captain regarding Ships safety management system and procedures
Department Head: Hotel Manager
2 years in a similar position on another cruise ship or in Hotel. Fluent English, preferable German and/or French.
- In charge of organization and control of all administrative matters.
- Responsible for the human resort on board.
- Enforce in cooperation with the department heads the STAR CLIPPERS Hotel concept as well as the rules from the manual.
Task and responsibilities
- Preparing and executing the clearance in every port.
- In charge of verifying passport information during check-in on every voyage.
- Preparing and distributing pax lists, crew list, muster lists, birthday list, for the involved departments on every voyage after check in.
- Sending arrival messages to Miami and Monaco at the beginning of every voyage.
- Filling out the safe manning list every voyage and immediately sending to Monaco Office.
- Entering all credit card info in the system and sending to Monaco Office.
- Pay out commissions after every voyage.
- Make a safe report every week.
- Updated crew vacation planning every week and send to the Human resort department in Monaco.
- Make and verify the paxlist for the next voyage and distribute to all departments concerned.
- Prepare check out and carry out billing.
- Take care of crew sign on and off.
- Complete payroll every month and implement the payout.
- Take care of all crew related matters.
- Supervising and assisting the Assistant Purser / Sloop shop Manager.
- Working and following up the procedures in the Purser Operational Manual.
- Cooperation with other departments.
- Integration in the Team and assistance and performance in special activities.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing money.
- Responsible for passports of crew and pax.
- In charge of the maintenance and correct use of the Resco-, Micros-, Orassys- and Excel system.