Sloop Shop (Boutique) and Spa Sales Coordinator
Superior on board: Captain regarding Ships safety management system and procedures.
Department Head: Hotel Manager
2 years in a similar position on another cruise ship or as a sales person in a retail center (preferably for clothing). Fluent English, preferable German and/or French.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the SPA and supervision of the SPA Therapists.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Boutique and supervision of the Assistant Purser for all Boutique issues.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Uniforms, Boutique and supervision of the Assistant Purser for all issues.
- Customer service orientated.
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Management skills.
- Able to work in team, good liaison with other department members.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Resco, Orassys).
- Understanding, believing and uploading STAR CLIPPERS’ vision, values and code of ethics.